- 1 at a time
- 150 to 1200 cm2/ sec
- Single Phase
- - Inch (in)
- To check air permeability of a fabric.
- Air Permeability Tester is used to measure the resistance of the flow of air through fabrics such as woven or non-woven textile materials as well as knitted clothes under a constant air pressure.
We are providing air permeability tester for all kind of woven, non-woven, knitted and coated fabric. The tester is greatly demanded in packaging, textile, and leather industries. It is acknowledged for anti-corrosive coating, noiseless working, sturdy structure, correct measuring accuracy, and touch control panel features. This tester is commonly used to test the resistance of air flow through the fabric. It is equipped with standard test heads to generate accurate result after testing. The specimen is placed on clamping head and draw air with help of a suction device by pressing down the holder to start the test. This air permeability tester is also used for thermal paper, film, and leather.
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Within 2-3 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.54, Rajinder Nagar Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India +918068214080