- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- On request INR
- Number of Specimens :
- 2 or 4. As per requirement
- Usage :
- For Flexing based testing of Soles
- Capacity :
- 2 and 4 specimens (as desired) Kg/hr
- Control Mode :
To determine the resistance of a component of material to cut growth during repeated flexing, it can also be used to access the effect of surface patterns on crack initiation and growth. The particular test is applicable to out sole of the footwear but may also be used with certain other flexible components.
- DIN 53543 -1979 : Testing of Semi Rigid Polyurethane (PUR) integral Cellular
- Materials.Materials for Soles and Parts of Shoes.
- SATRA PM 161: Bennewart Flex Test Resistance to Cut Growth on flexing.
- IS 15298 (Part 2) : 2011
- ISO: 8782 -1 : 1998
Plot No.54, Rajinder Nagar Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201007, India