- 2 or 4. As per requirement
To determine the resistance of a component of material to cut growth during repeated flexing, it can also be used to access the effect of surface patterns on crack initiation and growth. The particular test is applicable to out sole of the footwear but may also be used with certain other flexible components.
- DIN 53543 -1979 : Testing of Semi Rigid Polyurethane (PUR) integral Cellular
- Materials.Materials for Soles and Parts of Shoes.
- SATRA PM 161: Bennewart Flex Test Resistance to Cut Growth on flexing.
- IS 15298 (Part 2) : 2011
- ISO: 8782 -1 : 1998
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 3-4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.54, Rajinder Nagar Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India +918068214080