- Digitally Controlled
Din Abrasion Tester is a consistent tool to measure the abrasion resistance of rubber and elastomers. One of the methods for determining the abrasion resistance of elastomers is by a Rotating Drum of the Abrasion Tester. In this test the elastomer under test is abraded against an abrading surface mounted over a rotating drum. The abrading surface has a specified abrading power.
- Is 3400 (Part- 3): 1987 : Methods of Test for Vulcanized Rubbers Part 3
- DIN 53516 : Testing of Rubber and Elastomers. Determination of Abrasion Resistance.
- ISO 4649 : 1985 : Rubber Determination of Abrasion Resistance using a Rotating Cylindrical Drum Device.
- Others, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Within 2-3 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.54, Rajinder Nagar Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India +918068214080