- Single Phase
An instrument is described with which the flexural work, flexural resilience, and flexural hysteresis of cloth, paper, sheet rubber, and similar materials can be evaluated. A pair of test specimens of standard dimensions are mounted in opposite angles formed by two vertical intersecting plates one of which is fixed and the other movable on a spindle. The work done in folding the specimens to various angles between the plates, the work recovered when they are allowed to unfold, and the work loss is measured.
The Ability of light leathers and leather cloth used in manufacture of shoe uppers. Gloves, and garments to withstand repeated flexing without cracking is determined with the help of a flexing endurance test in this test specimens in shape of rectangular pieces are folded and clamped at each end to maintain them in a folded position in a set of grip s, one of which is fixed while the other is able to oscillate. The movement of the oscillating grip causes the fold in the test specimen to run along its center. This operation is carried out repeatedly and the test specimens inspected periodically to assess the damage produced. The equipment used for this is called as Flex-o-meter.
- IS 5914-1970 : Methods of physical testing of leather, LP19: Flexing endurance
- IUP/20-1963:Official methods of international union of leather chemist Society
- IS 15298 (Part 1) : 2002 , ISO: 8782 1 : 1998
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Within 2-3 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.54, Rajinder Nagar Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India +918068214080