Water vapour permeability of leather is evaluated by clamping a circular test specimen over the mouth of a bottle containing a solid desiccant and subjecting it to a rapid current of air. The air inside the bottle is circulated by keeping the desiccant in motion. The increase in weight of the bottle over a specified interval of time gives the quantitative measure of the water vapor permeability of the leather sample under test.
- IUP/25 : Official Method of International Union of Leather Chemists Society.
- IS : 15298 (Part-2) : Methods of Physical Testing of Leather
- ISO : 8782-1 : 1998
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Within 2-3 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.54, Rajinder Nagar Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India +918068214080